Flipfab HTML5 flipbook maker is professional HTML5 flip book software that converts PDF documents to digital HTML5 flipbooks to view on any iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android devices.
What is HTML5?
HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. Steve Jobs issued a public letter titled "Thoughts on Flash" where he concluded that "Flash is no longer necessary to watch video or consume any kind of web content" and that "new open standards created in the mobile era, such as HTML5, will win". In early November 2011, Adobe announced that it would discontinue development of Flash for mobile devices and reorient its efforts in developing tools using HTML5.
How to Convert PDF to HTML5 Flip Book to view on mobile devices?
1. Download , install and run Flipfab PDF to HTML5 Flip Book Maker. There are standard version for Mac/Windows and Pro version for Mac/Windows.
2. Import PDF files to the HTML5 flip book maker.
3. Choose template and scene for your HTML5 flip book, customize flipbook template if you like.
Flipfab PDF to HTML5 flip book maker provides pre-designed customizable flipbook templates and animated scenes for you to choose. You can also customize the html flipbook template freely: add logo, background music, background image, remove buttons, etc.
4. Embed link, shape, text, callout, image, button, music, video, YouTube video, button, GIF, chart, etc. to html5 flip book pages. (Available on Pro version.)
5. Upload html5 flipbook to your website with built-in FTP client or upload html5 flipbook to Flipfab cloud storage directly. You will get the URL of your html5 flipbook after uploading. Share html5 flipbook on Facebook, Twitter, etc. or embed html5 flipbook to webpage.