You can create stand-alone, executable files of your page-flipping book projects. Flipfab PDF to flipbook maker enables you to create a Windows executable file (EXE) or MAC executable file (APP).
1. After importing PDF/images to the flip page maker, choose template and scene for the PDF flip books.
2. Click Publish button and below dialog appears.
3. Output format: Choose *.app for Mac or *.exe for Windows.
4. Change output path and executable file name if you don’t like the default.
5. Enter title, version and identifier for flipbook app and customize flipbook app size. You can also change the app icon by click it. Ensure that the icon file has a .ico extension (on Windows)/.icns (for Mac).
6. Click Publish and you will get your flipbook app. You can submit the flip book app to iTunes app store.
Download this powerful digital flipbook software to convert PDF/images to page flip book APPs and EXEs.